Amex-10 Mono Seal
The AMEX®-10 MONO seal is made of an elastic rubber seal and high-strength stainless steel tension bands in the respective steel quality (1.4404/1.4571 for sewage, 1.4307 for potable water, 1.4462 for sea water).
The sealing function is manually realised by application of radial tension forces via the tension belts.
The AMEX®-10 MONO seal can be used for DN of 600 up to 6000 to seal pipe connections and leaks for pipe material of steel, cast iron, steel-concrete, in-situ concrete, PVC, AZ, GRP, clay, PP and PE.
- Temperature resistance -30°C to +230°C
- Rubber seal made of EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) for the application in potable water, raw water, sewage and industrial pipes
- Rubber seal made of NBR (Nitrile Butadiene Rubber) for the application in carbonhydrate environment
- Rubber seal made of FKM (Fluororubber) for high temperature resistance
- Approval for potable water KTW, DVGW W 270, NSF, ACS, DWI, WRAS
- German Approval Institute for Construction DIBt for AMEX®-10 MONO Seal: Z-42.3-474
- Proven resistance against hydro pressure jetting and internal operating pressure DIN 19523
- Seal tightness tests for deflected and bended joints
- Comprehensive suitability testing for all raw materials ISO 3384, ISO 188, DIN EN 681
- Compression stress relaxation as per BS 903
- 1000 h pressure test AMEX-10 MONO Seal
Generally, the AMEX®-10 MONO seal is designed for an operating inner pressure of 25 bar and an outer pressure of 8 bar. In case of groundwater (infiltration) or vacuum, the use of additional structural tension bands can permit safe use of the AMEX®-10 MONO seal.
- Circular profile
- Mouth profile
- Ellipse profile
Download AMEX-MONO BROCHURE