CCTV condition assessment is common for assessment of sewerage and storm water assets is not limited to these systems, CCTV crawlers are able to inspect any form of Conduit or cavity unreachable or to dangerous to inspect by personnel.
- Our CCTV systems are capable of surveys up to 300m in pipes from 150mm up to 1800mm in diameter
- Our operators are WSAA accredited
- We provide the mp4 footage of the inspection in a usb stick.
- All Surveys are completed in WinCan Format. PDF documents can generally be emailed to the client from site.
- The CCTV vehicles are also equipped with confined space equipment for walk-through or deep pit investigations.
Delivery of Reports
Upon completion of condition assessment or survey, all data is is generally stored to a USB stick. All projects compiled on our USB’s contain:
- WinCan 8 Reports (PDF)
- WinCan Viewer freeware. (only view-able on windows)
- Project file including Raw videos of each pipe section , Individual Pictures of defects recorded
- An overall map for reference of asset identification numbers in conjunction with condition assessment completed.
Post CCTV Assessments
We are able to provide a service to assess your CCTV report and advise you on repairs weather it be Civil or Trenchless M.Tucker and Sons can provide you with advise that will get your drain back in shape or accepted by your authority for post construction approval.
All of our operators are certified by the Water Services Association of Australia.
An overview of our services from Civil Construction and Repairs, CCTV Services, Trenchless Repairs to Drain Cleaning among others.
M.Tucker and Sons CCTV systems are capable of eliminating the crawler and coupling the 360 degree pan and tilt, 10 X Zoom Camera head to the end of the 200m long camera cable. The set up is very usefull for Inspection of Pits, Manholes or Bore shafts, WinCan Reports can be generated for manhole inspection condition assessment just as pipes can be graded for Serviceability defects or Structural Defects.